MORN LIFT Mobile Loading Platform is a flexible equipment designed for loading and offloading goods or pallets from vehicles in places where no dedicated loading bays are deployed. Its liftable platform can be suitable for different heights of vehicle bodies. With a safe working load of 3000kg (or more if required) the size of the platform can be designed to suit your requirements. For more details, please check the models and parameters below.
MODELS AND PARAMETERS
|Limit switch||CHNT||CHNT||Delixi with remote control|
|Guide||5.5mm C steel||100H steel * 4pcs||100H steel * 4pcs|
|Platform||3mm diamond plate|
|Outer frame main support||120*60mm rectangular tube & 50*100mm rectangular tube|
|Tongue/tail board||6mm diamond plate|
|Main support||80*40mm rectangular tube|
- Designed specifically for safely & efficiently loading & unloading goods to & from lorries, shipping containers or mezzanines.
- Easily movable by one person. The platform can be mobile on wheels with its light self weight.
- Manufactured from mild steel. Strong and sturdy base frame.
- High safety with chains to secure openings when not in use and flaps to bridge the gap to the vehicle.
- Smaller storage space as both the front and end ramps can be folded up when not in use.
- Minimized service cost with no hydraulics to maintain.
- Ideal for emptying trucks or containers of non-palletised goods: move the goods onto pallets on the platform and then use a forklift to collect the pallet.