MORNLIFT single man lift is compact, low-weight, and well suited for increasing productivity in the workplace. This man lift has good maneuverability, suitable for single person operation. With a compact structure, it easily enters the elevator and smoothly pass through standard doorway and narrow passages. Single man lifts are ideal for indoor aerial installation and maintenance operations in small space.
Outrigger InterlockThe machine can be operated only when all four legs are properly inserted into the socket and locked, and four indicators on the control panel all light up, ensuring worker’s safety.
Control SystemTwo-hand control device is installed on the control panel on the platform. Press and hold the ascending or descending button and the “common” button to start the corresponding action.
Emergency Lowering SystemThe platform can be lowered by manual down button in case of power failure.
Auxiliary Mobile WheelsThere are 2 small wheels at the rear of the lift (slightly higher position behind the big wheel); the big wheel is the center of gravity. When encountering a small slope, the small wheels can be used to make the machine incline slightly and move freely.
Leveling DeviceEasy to observe whether the lift is in balance, guaranteeing workers safety.
HandleMore convenient for operators to drag or pull lifts.
Support LegAdjustable support leg, easier for operators to adjust the lift to be in balance.
Insert type loading handleInsert Type Loading Handle More convenient for operators to move the lift.
- The compact size, easily pass through standard doors and elevators.
- Traceless 20 tires, made of artificial high-elastic rubber, more environmentally friendly and quiet.
- The GRTPU towline cable for the upper control signal line improves the wear resistance.
- The internal transmission adopts imported oily material to achieve self-lubrication and maintenance-free.
- Imported rotary type inserted legs, larger force area, and more stable support.
|MODEL||PLATFORM HEIGHT (m)||LOAD (kg)||PLATFORM SIZE (mm)||VOLTAGE (v)||WEIGHT (AC) (kg)||WEIGHT (DC) (kg)||DIMENSION (mm)|